Julie's Page

This is a page that was created out of a sweet place from my heart. So my friends and family could enjoy it as well.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

FROM THE SECRETARY'S DESK

I didn't comopletely know what I was getting into in May when I said I would be Pr. Chris and Gaby's secretary. But it is one of those adventures that is worth taking. The blessing that it has been to my spiritual is priceless. I have learned how to balance marriage and ministry, I have learned about honoring my leaders. I have also learned they are people just like you and I, with desires, with weaknesses, and hopes as well.

THE BIGGEST lesson I have learned is that being called to full time ministy is a life of constant sacrifice. That might not seem appealing to many. The difference is when you are called to this, you are sold out to ministry. It is all or nothing and there is a passion inside of you that drives you each day to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home