Julie's Page

This is a page that was created out of a sweet place from my heart. So my friends and family could enjoy it as well.

Friday, December 24, 2004

WHAT A YEAR....YEAR IN RECAP

Well, finally I thought I was never going to make it to the christmas break. I am happy I arrived to my vacations with good grades...A's and B's. I have no idea how I did it though. It really is a miracle of God...hehehe. I am sooo happy that this year went the way it did. For me this year has been of great growth and of great closeness to the Lord. I am so happy because at the beggining of the year it looked dismal but some where in the middle i sprouted up and the Lord took me to places that I had no idea I was ever going to attain . All my life I ran away from God now I can honestly say that I am running to him. When my parents split up we had nothing to our name just some clothes and our toothbrushes, and now we have an apartment and 2 good cars. The Lord is sooo good. There are no words, He has also brought some new great people into my life. Pr. Edwin and Maribel, WOW!!!!! They are like a kiss from God. They are such great people. Sylvia a great friend. Pr. Chris and Gaby, they were always there but now we are closer. The Encuentros, Pr. Oscar and Adriana. All the weddings I walked in...not my own though...My SPECIAL GRUPO DE VIDA!!!!!!!! All these things to be thankful for and next year is promised to be even better. So don't dismay if 2004 wasn't that good, because better things await you in the new year...Look at things with God's perspective and you're life and its circumstances will start to make sense!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS....oh and this is my YEAR!!! wink wink...heheh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home