Julie's Page

This is a page that was created out of a sweet place from my heart. So my friends and family could enjoy it as well.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Carol's Wedding

Well, I have some friends...the Lord has blessed me with great people. I have always wanted to have close friends and the Lord has been GOOD!!! Recently Carol and Geño got married. I was sooo happy that day it was as if my own sister got married. Well I didn't put up any pictures of the wedding because that is her day, but I did put up a picture of Gema and I another friend that is getting married next year!!! I am sooo happy for both of them. I love you girls!!!

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2005 at 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey julieee !!! well im not sure if u got the other comment i posted .... well i hope everything is good with u .... im ok .... i love ur lil blog thingy ... pink is hot :) well ur da best julie and keep doing wat u do ok lol
luvvv yaaa !!!! <3
Izzy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home