Julie's Page

This is a page that was created out of a sweet place from my heart. So my friends and family could enjoy it as well.

Friday, February 25, 2005

SORRY

To my loyal friends and fans that have been looking at my website for months now you have noticed that I haven't written anything. I want to apologize! I have been EXTREMELY busy with school, church, work and everything else in between. I wanted to post this so you guys would know that I am alive. I hope that you guys are all doing well. Let me know whats up, any jucy gossip that I've missed...............JK!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At March 7, 2005 at 5:38 PM, Blogger toño said...

wow, yo pense q' te habias olvidado el password de tu blog o q' te habias olvidado q' tenias uno ....

 
At June 2, 2005 at 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE YOUR PAGE?

 
At September 20, 2005 at 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a transvestite, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home